The Law Firm provides comprehensive legal aid in the following areas:
- civil law (property law, contract law, inheritance law, family law),
- penal law (regarding criminal offences and misdemeanours),
- commercial and business law (i.a. in the scope of intellectual property right, industrial property right and copyright),
- bankruptcy and rehabilitation law,
- enforcement proceedings,
- labour law,
- administrative law.
Legal aid is provided in the following form:
- representing Clients in court proceedings (before common and administrative courts, Supreme Court, Supreme Administrative Court), before prosecutor's office and other law enforcement agencies as well as before public administration authorities,
- representing Clients in out-of-court proceedings (participation in negotiations and mediation proceedings),
- preparing process documents (lawsuits, applications, appeal measures),
- preparing legal opinions,
- preparing and analysing civil law contracts,
- providing legal advice.